|Premier's Active April|
Premier’s Active April is free and fun for everyone, encouraging all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
As a participant, you can log your daily activity in the mobile or web app and chart your progress throughout the month. You can also create and join teams, track the progress of team members and discover Events and Special Offers that are available in your local area.
Plus, this year we have the all-new Get Active Workout Program where you can follow our instructional videos to help you keep active every day. These can be done at home or in the park. We also have the all-new Activity Timer to make it easier than ever to track your daily workouts.
In 2019, every Premier’s Active April participant will receive*:
- 10 free passes at your local YMCA or local government recreation facility
- 30% discount at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- 10% discount at Sovereign Hill
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- free experiences at participating Parks Victoria parks
- 15% discount for a Coasting: Stand Up Paddle boarding session
- 15% off Rock Up Netball Train and Youth Programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria community clinics
- a 2 for 1 green fee offer at participating Golf Victoria courses
- 10% discount on term 2 My Golf Junior Programs
- five free group dance lessons at a participating DanceSport Victoria centre
- one free Cardio Tennis trial at participating Tennis Victoria courts
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- entry into the draw to win tickets to 2020 Australian Open Tennis Finals*
Register now for Premier’s Active April 2019. You’ll feel great!
*Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply. Visit activeapril.vic.gov.au for details.