Inquisition Agent locations – Dragon Age Inquisition Guide
Dragon Age Inquisition at youtube: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies
Dragon Age™: Inquisition How to fast forward Your war table missions
How to fast forward Your war table missions
9 minute to 12 hour missions done in less than 10 seconds
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Beginner’s Guide, Tips, Tutorial and Walkthrough
Dragon Age Inquisition – Beginner’s Guide – Tips – Tutorial – Walkthrough. Inquisition Perks, Farming Chests for Weapon and Armor Schematics in Haven, Ability Trees, Attribute Points, Basic and Advanced Combat and so much more. This beginner’s guide offers a deep dive and walkthrough of the first few hours of gameplay in Dragon Age Inquisition. I cover the in’s and out’s of all of the basics that get glossed over in the initial tutorial and provide some additional insight and tips along the way. Even if you’re a Dragon Age Inquisition veteran, you may still find a few new tips and tricks to add to your Dragon Age Inquisition tool belt.
Find Every Unique Item: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjD3vwAQVIQ)
Don’t forget to Like, Subscribe & Share! …and don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I try to get back to everyone who takes the time to comment.
Dragon Age: Inquisition – “Way of the Assassin” Quest Guide (+ Token Farm Method)
Once you obtain Skyhold, you’ll be able to choose a specialization after a few quests. As a Rogue you can choose to become an Artificer, Tempest, or as shown in this video, an Assassin.
These specialization quests don’t really tell you what to do exactly. This video will show you how to complete the “Way of the Assassin” quest to become an Assassin.
– Acquire writing on Assassin methods: This is found next to where Cole is in the tavern, upper level. (If you didn’t recruit Cole, go to Val Royeaux. There’s a merchant there that sells books, including this one.)
– Guild Leader Tokens: In Crestwood are 3 locations where you can find double dagger wielding enemies that drops an Assassin Weapon once killed. Save before defeating these enemies, as they may not drop the item.
If the enemies aren’t there or they won’t drop the item, go to the method shown at 1:54 in The Western Approach. There are 2-3 enemies here. Save your game and kill the double dagger wielding enemies. If they don’t drop the Assassin Weapon, reload your save and try again. If the “Frederic’s Livelihood” quest is active, make sure to obtain the 5 research supplies first, else they won’t drop the Assassin Weapon.
– Deathroot: There are plenty locations in the Western Approach where you can find Deathroot. The location shown in the video has many next to each other. You can also go to the Crestwood Village and purchase Deathroot from the merchant.
– Knife Materials: Once you’ve obtained all the items go to a Requisition table and craft the Knife.
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Trophy Guide: http://bit.ly/DAITGRM
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Agents, Potions, Tonics, Grenades and Herbs Guide: http://bit.ly/DAIAgentsHerbs
● Channel: http://bit.ly/MrVuule
● Subscribe: http://bit.ly/MrVuuleSub
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrVuule
● Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1aCDC7o
● Sign up @ PSTrophies.org: http://bit.ly/PSTorgVuule
Dragon Age Inquisition – Guide to the Best Masterwork Materials
Quick guide to the best Fade-Touched Masterwork crafting materials in Dragon Age: Inquisition. Give your Inquisitor and companions a boost with these powerful masterworks!
#1 – Fade-Touched Silverite (+5 guard on hit)
#2 – Fade-Touched Plush Fustian Velvet (10% chance to activate Hidden Blades with 5 hits)
#3 – Fade-Touched Bloodstone (+7.5% extra damage for each enemy within 8 meters)
#4 – Fade-Touched Varghest Scales (30% bonus damage if not hit for 5 seconds)
#5 – Fade-Touched Snoufleur Skin (10% chance to grant 12 seconds of Horn of Valor)